I was such a happy person last night.
Till...
This morning.
See, I was suppose to go and get my contacts today. Then go One Utama to get the Terry Fox t-shirt and shopping at the same time.
So I was happy. I was craving to go shopping for so damn long.
Was sleeping this morning and suddenly at bloody hell 7.30, my mom woke me up and told me not going out and if I wanna go get my cons, I'll have to find my own way there...
Hello? I am sleeping man!
What the fuck wei...
So, I was laying in bed thinking of ways to get there.
Then I heard my mom talking to my sister asking what time she's coming back.
A whole plan just popped up in my head...
I just have to ask my sister...
So being my ever-so-nice sister, she came with her boyfriend, Colin.
Went and get my cons, makan lunch, then went to one utama.
Did my shopping. Got my lovely sunglasses. Got new shoes.
Then went home...
Mom : Why you didn't hang the clothes to dry?
Me : How I know you wash clothes la?
Mom : See la! Now your father has to do it.
Me? I walked upstairs ignoring her. Hello? She's the one suppose to do the housework right? Why me?
All she does everyday is sleep, watch her drama, sleep, wake up, complain, sleep, demand for food, sleep...
Oh yeah, and she asked me to buy her KFC. Bought back, didn't eat. End up my dad has to eat them.
Come on la. Be considerate la. Dad has to work and I spend most of my days in college studying. Weekends are the only time we get to enjoy and I still have to do the housework?
I know, she's my mom and I should be a good girl and repay all the hardship that she has gone through by studying 10 hrs a day, go back and do the chores, listen to her complain about the slightest things and get dinner for her that she ends up not eating.
Doesn't sound right does it?
And I'm sick of eating out already till I rather starve to death or just eat biscuits....
God knows what she does at home during the day...
Sick of talking to her nicely and getting scolded back for nothing...
Not talking to her anymore...
I wanna go out somewhere.... Anyone??
No comments:
Post a Comment