Sunday, 5 October 2008

The day we surprised Kimmy

Planned a surprise party for Kimmy at Yen's place today. Just a small one.

Woke up. Play Hack//G.U. Defeated a gay guy. Yeah! Then waited for Jia Huey who took bloody hell 30 minutes to come over to my place. Then when to Zhi's...

Was intending to sign Kimmy's birthday card and Zhi decided to taunt me with DMC4 on her computer. The only table to sign the card was her computer table... Meanie...

Then went to Yen's place! Almost reaching her place the only Jia Huey decided to bring up the the problem...

Jia Huey : Eh? No need to get cake meh?

Zhi & I : Oh ya hor!

Hahaha... Then we went to get the cake from Kings. So undecided on the cake. Was walking back and forth from Kings and Breadstory. Finally got her a Tiramisu.

Went to Yen's. Hanged out and waited for Kimmy to arrive.

Surprised her. Makan. Take pictures...

Hehehe. Then I went and break my no-coffee days. Went to Starbucks. Once I opened the door and the aroma of coffee is just unbearable...

Hang out. Got bored and started doing wacky things like this...

Hahaha... Had to crop the picture. Somehow the person is quite famous. Don't want to get sued now would I?

Then I rained so heavily. Went back to Yen's. Then Balik...

Sigh...

Tomorrow is back to my ever so boring life.

Oh! Oh! Finally got my birthday present from Jia Huey and Yen...

A cup from Yen...

MCR Life Performances from Jia Huey... They printed life. Shouldn't it be live?

Thanks man!

No comments: