Monday, 6 October 2008

The day where my brain cells started failing me

My brain was literally in a coma today. nothing was going into my head.

Why?

Let's take a look at why my brain cells are semi-alive today.

1. Its after the holidays la. Who's brain will work immediately la?
2. Ever so boring lessons making them wake up and went straight back into deep sleep.
3. No coffee life. Maybe I should take it up again. We all must choose our poison right?
4. Was thinking all about MCR cause I was watching their video diary last night. Hehehe.
5. Missing my PS2 which is lying at home all alone without my company. I could feel it calling me...

Yeah. That's about it. Somehow, my brain woke up the minute audit class ended. Weird huh? Oh well, classes are about to end already. Syllabus are finishing. However there are still revision classes.

Dammit.

Still, I can have quality time with my PS soon....

No comments: