Thursday, 16 October 2008

The day where I dreamt of weird stuff...

I'm such a loyal blogger. I just woke up. I had a dream just now and decided to immediately blog about it! Nah... Its just that if i wait too long I'll forget it...

I dreamt that I was talking on the phone with Zhi and she was talking about how nice it is to play Devil May Cry 4 on her computer. Then I don't know why I just put in the DMC4 disc into my ps2 and it worked!

I was playing DMC4 on ps2.

XD

The weird thing was thatwhen i enter one of the mission, the controller wouldn't work. So sad....

I haven't blog in centuries but somehow nothing special happened. Its a boring life, college life. The "good" news?

I have survived less than one year and I'm already complaining the boring-ness.

Got another test again next week. Accounting is just so suicidle...

No comments: