Thursday, 9 October 2008

The day nothing much happened

Like every ordinary day, I go to college adn torture myself mentally in class facing the same lecturer and wondering why in the world my accounts don't balance.

At least class finished early today. More time to spend on the computer and with my guitar.

Yes, once again addicted to the guitar. Bugging my dad to go get a new one. This one is so retarded! Yes, I know. I've complained about it like a million and one times but its true!

Even my typing skills are degrading by the amount to time I spend playing the PS and the guitar. Does it really have to do with it or is it just me?

Oh well, I don't care at all...

Ooo... Angels and Airwaves are going to be playing in Jakarta tonight and tomorrow night. It is so depressing knowing that many good bands are going to the countries around us and not us.

Lifehouse just played in Singapore on the 4th.
Rockstar Taste Of Chaos in Singapore yesterday night. Mötley Crüe Singapore. Whitesnakes Jakarta. Avenged Sevenfold... both...

Its so sad to be in Malaysia. Noone wants to come here! Well, even if they do they go to those places mentioned above first. Then about like 5 or 6 years only come here...

Sigh...

Wish there are more nice bands playing here...

No comments: