And once again I'm enjoying how awesomely awesome MCR is.
I'm addicted to them again. Making me want to learn the guitar even more again. Damn I want a car now. Then I can drive and try out the free trial lessons at SS2. Parents are not willing to send me there. My Dad was going on about my learning the basic by myself first.
What to do? They are the one going to pay for the classes if I ever go for them.
Oh and this...
5 Meranti Class Gathering...
Venue : TGIF, One Utama
Time & Date : 7pm, 11th October 2008
Venue : TGIF, One Utama
Time & Date : 7pm, 11th October 2008
Yeah. I wonder how everyone is now...
I guess I'll find out soon enough.
I wonder who I'll see there?
Oh and who's the guy in the Cbox? So bloody fucking random wei! Some weight loss thingy. Since when in the bloody world did I even go find out about weight loss? I love who I am...
Who doesn't?
XP
No comments:
Post a Comment