Thursday, 2 October 2008

The day where Muse sends a message

Its something really bizarre.

Yesterday I found out that every member of Muse was awarded with honorary Doctorates of Art. Yeah. They're Doctors and they didn't even go to university. And they get to wear the robes too!

So I decided to message Kimmy. For the pass few days our phones are like pissed of with each other or something. Some messages that I sent to her are sent but she doesn't get them.

But I still decided to message her anyway.

She got the message! So I replied again.

And she got the second one too! And the third.

Why? Cause there is the word 'Muse' in it.

SO...

Now every message I send to her contains 'Muse' even though there is nothing to do with Muse. So it'll like : "Kimmy, how are you? Muse"

Weird but so far she has received every one of my message with Muse in it. Freaky. Guess our phones like Muse...

No comments: