Sadly, my contacts are not ready yet. Only getting them next week. Oh didn't I tell ya?
I finally got my contacts lens!
Hahaha. I manage to persuade my mom. She was asking me whether I want sunglasses...
Mom : Eh? This sunglasses nice hor? You want?
Me : So expensive! (it was bout 400). Might as well get contacts then go pasar malam get 3 or 4 pairs of shades also cheaper!
Mom : Ya meh?
Me : Ya....
Then she asked the guy how much the contacts cost then she did the calculations and...
TADA~
I get my contacts.
Hehehe... I just so good in persuading parents. But one thing I learnt. I just need to keep bugging them and ask them at the right moment. Then you'll get what you want.
Next, is my guitar lessons. Getting close to suceeding already. Thinking of a plan...
I'm such an evil child...
No comments:
Post a Comment