Friday, 24 October 2008

The day i finished it...

My Mock test is over! Its like the last test by the college. The next one will be the big one that will either make me stay back for another 6 months or just go on to torture myself...

Yesterday was the day I studied the most in my entire life! 6 hours! O.O

Look how dead I was...

Thankfully, I have my poison...


Still it took damn long to freaking work. Drank at 6... and at 8... and at 11. Only worked at 1. Damn dumb la. Make me stay awake last night.

And I realise that if MY brain take in too much info at once, I can't sleep. Seriously man. I doubt its the coffee. I would normally just sleep through even after drinking coffee.

I could seriously feel the weight of knowledge in my brain.

Now its empty again!

XD

No comments: