I'm so bored! I know, I'm suppose to study since I failed one of my paper. But what the hell. All study no play makes eemay a dull girl...
So I was already looking forward to the 3 weeks holiday in December. Its still a long way more but its good to look forward to something right? Must have a living purpose...
Anyway, I made a list of stuff to do in December...
1. Have fun with my ever so crazy bunch of friends! We must go do something! I don't care what. Movie, someone's place or something...
2. Learn guitar. Yeah official classes.
3. Get my Guitar Hero 4! It'll be out by then. I'm gonna get the guitar too! Then can play Rockband too! Yeah! Go crash Kimmy's place! She always got food there. And I know I can talk bout her cause she doesn't read blogs!
4. Drive around more often. Guess what? I haven't drove for almost a month! Bet I'm all rusty. But lazy la. Shall drive more in December. Then maybe one day my mom will finally let me drive alone...
5. Go party! Somehow there are a lot of people's birthdays in December...
6. Christmas! Someone please plan a party. I want turkey!
7. Concerts. Hopefully there will be nice bands coming to Malaysia end of the year. I'll go as long as their nice...
There are so many things to do in so damn little time! Why?
No comments:
Post a Comment